Terms of Sale
- CLICK HERE FOR PRINT MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CLICK HERE FOR DIGITAL MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- CLICK HERE FOR DIGITAL MAGAZINE APP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Sale PRINT MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. When you subscribe to any NewsLifeMedia title, we will deliver your copy to you on or around the time it is due to go on sale. Your subscription price will cover the cost of the magazine as well as all delivery costs.
2. You will need to allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your first issue. For a bi-monthly magazine you will need to allow up to 6 weeks.
3. Unfortunately there may be times when an issue will have a gift with purchase available at retail outlets only and we will not be able to send that to subscribers.
4. You can subscribe to any NewsLifeMedia title by:
a. going online and following the prompts at magsonline.com.au
c. complete a subscription coupon, found in each issue of the magazine, and mailing it to GPO Box 4093, SYDNEY NSW 2001
5. If you complete a subscription coupon, please be sure to send a current one, as the offer in a past issue will have expired and new rates, etc, may be available.
6. In order to deliver your copies to you, it's vital that the information you provide us with is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for missing issues if we are provided with incorrect delivery details.
7. If you feel your magazine is running late, please call and we will check this for you. However, please do allow 3 days after on sale in stores as there may be some postal delay.
8. All special subscription offers will have expiry dates. In order to receive the special offer/free gift we will need to have received your order and payment by the advertised expiry date. You will therefore need to take in to account that post may take a few days. If your payment is via cheque, your cheque will also be required to be cleared.
9. All special offers are available to Australian residents only, unless otherwise specified.
10. If you are entitled to a free gift with your subscription, please allow 4-6 weeks for separate delivery of your gift.
11. NewsLifeMedia will use your details in order to comply with these terms and fulfil your magazine subscription. We will also from time to time let you know when we have other special offers for our readers. If you DO NOT want us to notify you of these special offers, please ensure that you mark the 'Opt Out' box on the coupon or inform the operator when you order your subscription.
12. By providing us with your email address when you subscribe, you will allow us to send you emails regarding your subscription as well as other NewsLifeMedia products, services or events.
13. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time and receive a full refund on all prepaid/unmailed issues. This can be done by:
a. emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
c. mailing a cancellation letter to GPO Box 4093, SYDNEY NSW 2001
14. NewsLifeMedia may cancel your subscription at any time with reasonable notice and, if it does so, will provide a full refund on all prepaid/unmailed issues. We will refund your prepaid monies in relation to unmailed issues by either sending you a cheque or direct to your credit card. This will be determined by your original payment method. Refunds will be paid to the purchaser of the subscription, even if the subscription was given as a gift
15. Automatic Renewal
Magsonline offers Automatic payments for selected subscriptions via credit card (available for all subscription types in all regions) or direct debit (available for print subscriptions in Australia only).
For print and digital bundle or print only auto renewal subscriptions you will be automatically charged for your next subscription term 4 weeks before the last issue of your current subscription term is despatched to you. This is to ensure your subscription continues so that you never miss an issue.
You will be debited at the end of each subscription term unless you notify NewsLifeMedia to stop, there are insufficient funds or your credit card expires. You can cancel anytime and receive a full refund for any prepaid/unmailed issues, simply follow the cancellation process as per Section 13. When purchasing a subscription on three month continuous credit card, your credit card will be debited every three months (three issues) unless you notify NewsLifeMedia to stop, there are insufficient funds or your credit card expires.
16. Direct Debit
By providing us with your credit or debit card or PayPal account details you authorise us to charge all amounts payable in relation to your subscription to the nominated payment account in accordance with the terms above.
You must ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to honour the payment. If there are insufficient funds, we may continue to attempt to process the payment a number of times.
It is your obligation to advise us of any changes to your payment account details.
We may continue to process your payments after the original expiry date of your credit or debit card as advised to us.
We may, on providing you with reasonable notice in the circumstances, cancel this direct debit arrangement at any time. This might happen where there have been dishonoured or rejected payments, or if we have a reasonable suspicion that fraudulent information has been provided in relation to your direct debit arrangement. Where we cancel a direct debit payment method, we will notify you of the cancellation and request the establishment of an alternative method of payment.
17. Savings based on annual cover price.
18. Offer available to Australian residents only, while stocks last. Rates include GST.
19. Subscriptions commence with next available issue.
DIGITAL MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. When you subscribe to any NewsLifeMedia digital title, each issue will be available to download on or around the time it is due to go on sale.
2. Your subscription will commence with the current issue on-sale at the time of subscription purchase.
3. You can subscribe to any NewsLifeMedia digital title by:
a. going online and following the prompts at magsonline.com.au
b. calling the subscriber hotline 1300 656 933 (Aust only) and payment is with credit card only. Overseas callers dial +61 2 9282 8023
4. In order to provide you with your digital magazine subscription; it's vital that you hold a compatible device and internet access.
5. All special subscription offers will have expiry dates. In order to receive the special offer/free gift we will need to have received your order and payment by the advertised expiry date.
6. All special offers are available to Australian residents only, unless otherwise specified.
7. If you are entitled to a free gift with your subscription, please allow 4-6 weeks for separate delivery of your gift.
8. NewsLifeMedia will use your details in order to comply with these terms and fulfil your digital magazine subscription. We will also from time to time let you know when we have other special offers for our readers. If you DO NOT want us to notify you of these special offers, please ensure that you inform the operator when you order your subscription.
9. By providing us with your email address when you subscribe, you will allow us to send you emails regarding your subscription as well as other NewsLifeMedia products, services or events.
10. If you purchased your subscription through magsonline and would like to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time and receive a full refund on all prepaid/ unfulfilled issues. This can be done by:
a. emailing email@example.com
b. calling the subscriber hotline 1300 656 933 (Aust only). Overseas callers dial +61 2 9282 8023
c. mailing a cancellation letter to GPO Box 4093, SYDNEY NSW 2001
11. If you purchased your digital subscription through another retailer (e.g. Apple, Google, Zinio or Nook) you will need to cancel your subscription payments through that provider directly.
12. NewsLifeMedia may cancel your subscription at any time with reasonable notice and, if it does so, will provide a full refund on all prepaid/unfulfilled issues. We will refund your prepaid monies in relation to unfulfilled issues by either sending you a cheque or direct to your credit card. This will be determined by your original payment method. Refunds will be paid to the purchaser of the subscription, even if the subscription was given as a gift.
DIGITAL MAGAZINE APP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 11 July 2017
These are our Terms & Conditions for use of any of the following digital magazine application (the Application):
– Big League magazine
– delicious. magazine
– GQ Australia
– Super Food Ideas
– taste.com.au magazine
– Vogue Australia
– Vogue Living
Use of this Application
1. News Life Media Pty Ltd (ABN 57 088 923 906) (News) is the owner and operator of the Application.
2. Each user of this Application (User or You) agrees to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of and access to this Application indicates your acceptance of and agreement with these terms, as they exist at the time of use.
3. News may amend these terms and conditions at any time on reasonable notice. If we do so, we will endeavour to provide notice that changes have been made before, when or soon after you log into the Application. If you use the Application (other than to review the amended terms) after a notice of change has been provided, you will be deemed to have accepted the new terms and conditions.
4. You agree that the Application requires compatible devices and internet access, may require certain software, may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. You agree that meeting these requirements, which may change from time to time, is your responsibility.
Content and functionality of the Application
5. News may alter, suspend or discontinue the Application and/or its functionality and/or the content made available through the Application at any time, with or without notice to Users, and, to the full extent permitted by law and subject to the remainder of these terms particularly clauses 6 & 10, News will not be liable to any User or to any third party should it exercise such rights.
6. This clause will apply only in relation to paid Applications or paid content available through an Application. If News exercises its rights under clause 5 in such a way that materially changes the availability of the Application or the content which you access through the Application or such that the breadth or nature of the service you receive is materially altered, News will endeavor to provide reasonable notice of the change. In these circumstances you may terminate your subscription to the Application and:
a. where you have been making regular periodic payments for the download and/or use of the Application, obtain a refund from News of monies paid in advance of the unexpired portion of the prepaid subscription period; or
b. where you have made a single upfront payment for the download and/or use of the Application at least one calendar year prior to the change which triggered your claim for a refund, obtain a refund from News of monies paid in advance of the unexpired portion of one year since you made the payment of the lump sum. No such payment will be payable by News where your single lump sum payment was made more than one calendar year prior to the change which triggered your claim for a refund.
6A. If NewsLifeMedia exercises its rights under clause 5 to discontinue the Application or discontinue further publication of new magazines, NewsLifeMedia will provide reasonable notice and a full refund on all prepaid issues not made available. We will refund your prepaid monies in relation to unfulfilled issues by either sending you a cheque or direct to your credit card. This will be determined by your original payment method. Refunds will be paid to the purchaser of the subscription, even if the subscription was given as a gift.
7. All intellectual property in relation to this Application and its content belongs to News or its licensors, advertisers or affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content which you access through this Application is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
9. The insert brand logo is a registered trademark of News or its related bodies corporate. Other trademarks may be displayed through this Application from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed through this Application should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any logo, trademark or masthead displayed through this Application, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
10. Content included in the Application is prepared as general information only. It is not advice and should not be substituted for personal advice which takes into account your individual health, financial or other circumstances.
Liability & Indemnity
11. News does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (ACL) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. News otherwise excludes all rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Application whether based in statute, common law or otherwise to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, including the ACL, the following provisions apply:
a. News does not warrant the accuracy of the content which you access through this Application. The content is provided to you "as is" and on an "as available" basis and on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content which you access through this Application may be changed at News' sole discretion and without notice.
b. News will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Application.
c. News does not warrant that functions of this Application or which you access through this Application, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no technical problems which prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of the Application or any content which ought to be accessible through the Application, or that News or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
12. Where permitted under local law, including the ACL, liability of News, for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at News’ discretion, to the supply of any service again or the payment for the cost of having any service supplied again. However, News cannot limit its liability in this manner if you establish that it would not be fair or reasonable for News to do so.
Third Party Content & Links
13. Through the use of the Application, you may access content which includes third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing relating to the Application or these terms should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
14. The Application and the content you access through the Application may include links to third party sites or applications which are not related to News and in relation to which News has no control or interest. The appearance of those links does not indicate any relationship between News and that third party or any endorsement by News of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on the content you access through this Application.
15. When you submit content to News in any format, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, you grant News a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to publish, transmit or otherwise use that content in our published materials, now and in the future and to attribute you, using the details you have provided to us, as the author/provider of that content.
16. News reserves the right not to use the content you submit.
17. You warrant that you have all of the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it and its publication by News does not infringe any law.
18. You indemnify News against any and all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by News as a result of a breach of the above warranty.
19. You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and use by News in accordance with these terms.
20. Users may not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
21. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales.