Terms of Sale
1. When you subscribe to any NewsLifeMedia title, we will deliver your copy to you on or around the time it is due to go on sale. Your subscription price will cover the cost of the magazine as well as all delivery costs.
2. You will need to allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your first issue. For a bi-monthly magazine you will need to allow up to 6 weeks.
3. Unfortunately there may be times when an issue will have a gift with purchase available at retail outlets only and we will not be able to send that to subscribers.
4. You can subscribe to any NewsLifeMedia title by:
a. going online and following the prompts at magsonline.com.au
c. complete a subscription coupon, found in each issue of the magazine, and mailing it to GPO Box 4093, SYDNEY NSW 2001
5. If you complete a subscription coupon, please be sure to send a current one, as the offer in a past issue will have expired and new rates, etc, may be available.
6. In order to deliver your copies to you, it's vital that the information you provide us with is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for missing issues if we are provided with incorrect delivery details.
7. If you feel your magazine is running late, please call and we will check this for you. However, please do allow 3 days after on sale in stores as there may be some postal delay.
8. All special subscription offers will have expiry dates. In order to receive the special offer/free gift we will need to have received your order and payment by the advertised expiry date. You will therefore need to take in to account that post may take a few days. If your payment is via cheque, your cheque will also be required to be cleared.
9. All special offers are available to Australian residents only, unless otherwise specified.
10. If you are entitled to a free gift with your subscription, please allow 4-6 weeks for separate delivery of your gift.
11. NewsLifeMedia will use your details in order to comply with these terms and fulfill your magazine subscription. We will also from time to time let you know when we have other special offers for our readers. If you DO NOT want us to notify you of these special offers, please ensure that you mark the 'Opt Out' box on the coupon or inform the operator when you order your subscription.
12. By providing us with your email address when you subscribe, you will allow us to send you emails regarding your subscription as well as other NewsLifeMedia products, services or events.
13. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. This can be done by:
a. emailing email@example.com
c. mailing a cancellation letter to GPO Box 4093, SYDNEY NSW 2001
14. We will refund your money by either sending you a cheque or direct to your credit card. This will be determined by your original payment method.
15. Automatic Renewal
Magsonline offers Automatic payments for selected subscriptions via credit card (available for all subscription types in all regions) or direct debit (available for print subscriptions in Australia only).
For print and digital bundle or print only auto renewal subscriptions you will be automatically charged for your next subscription term 4 weeks before the last issue of your current subscription term is despatched to you. This is to ensure your subscription continues so that you never miss an issue.
You will be debited at the end of each subscription term unless you notify NewsLifeMedia to stop, there are insufficient funds or your credit card expires. You can cancel anytime and receive a full refund for any unfulfilled issues, simply follow the cancellation process as per Section 13. When purchasing a subscription on three month continuous credit card, your credit card will be debited every three months (three issues) unless you notify NewsLifeMedia to stop, there are insufficient funds or your credit card expires.
16. Savings based on annual cover price.
17. Offer available to Australian residents only, while stocks last. Rates include GST.
18. Subscriptions commence with next available issue.